Discover the power in efficiency with our Dual USB LCD Display 24V Solar Panel Charge Controller. The large-screen LCD display gives you all the information you need in one place, including the charging and discharging current, the accumulated power generation and discharge by query, temperature display; light control + delay control; adjustable charging and discharging parameters; and power-off memory.
You'll never be without power when you use our Dual USB LCD Display 24V Solar Panel Charge Controller. With dual USB output - up to 2.5A - it will even charge your iPhone. Plus, its three-stage charging management ensures that you get the most out of your battery life cycle without overcharging or undercharging your device.
When it comes to protection, we've got you covered! This controller is equipped with over-current and short-circuit protection as well as open-circuit protection that are self-healing and don’t damage the controller. Finally, with advanced anti-backflow circuit technology, your solar panel remains safe while generating ultra low heat too!
Do more in less time by powering up efficiently with our Dual USB LCD Display 24V Solar Panel Charge Controller. Get yours today!
- Large-screen LCD display; display of charging and discharging current; query of accumulated power generation and discharge; temperature display; light control + delay control; adjustable charging and discharging parameters; with functions such as power-off memory.
- Dual USB output, maximum current up to 2.5A, support for iPhone charging.
- Complete 3-stage charging management
- Built-in over-current, short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse connection protection, all of which are self-healing and do not damage the controller.
- Anti-backflow circuit, ultra-low heat generation
- Material: ABS + PC
- System voltage: 12V24V automatic adaptation
- Rated charging current (optional): 10A/20A/30A
- Maximum photovoltaic voltage: 23V for 12V battery; 46V for 24V battery
- Boost charging voltage: 14.4V
- Floating voltage: 13.7V (default value, adjustable)
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 10.7V (default value, adjustable)
- Discharge recovery voltage: 126V (default value, adjustable)
- Charging recovery voltage: 13V
- Light-controlled turn-on threshold Photovoltaic panel: 8V (light-controlled turn-on has a delay)
- USB output: 2 USB outputs, 5V/2.5A (maximum)
- Standby current: <10mA
- Working temperature: -35 - +60℃
- Size: 125x112x34mm/4.92x4.41x1.34in
Recommendations for safe use:
- This controller automatically recognizes 12V24V. When installing for the first time, please make sure that the battery has enough voltage so that the controller can recognize the correct battery type.
- Install the controller as close to the battery as possible to avoid voltage drop caused by excessively long wires and affect normal voltage judgment.
- This controller is only suitable for all kinds of lead-acid batteries (including openings, seals, gels, etc.).
- This controller can only use photovoltaic panels as the charging source. Do not use DC or other power sources as the charging source.
- The controller will heat up when it is running, please pay attention to install the controller on a flat, well-ventilated surface.
- 1 x Dual USB LCD Display 24V Solar Panel Charge Controller