Great Garden Tool: Specially designed for gardening. Effectively removes all moss and messy grass in a corner or brick seam makes your garden more clean and beautiful.
High Quality: Made of nylon threads and steel sheet, wear-resistant, durable and has a long service life. It can work normally when you hit the stone and hard block, which greatly improves the working efficiency.
Easy to install: Comes with 1 set of installation tools: thrust washer, jumper plate, collar nut, screwdriver. Easy to install and use, no need to change the rope. Superior rotary balance reduces operator fatigue and improves tool life.
Excellent Compatibility: 8inch Nylon Thread Cutter Head, Hole Diameter: 25.4mm / 1inch, Fits Most Popular Straight Shaft Cutters, Such As For DOLMAR, For Honda, For Makita, For Kawasaki, For VICTUS , for TEXAS, for ALKO, for Echo, etc.
WIDE APPLICATION: Perfect for gardens, gardens, lawns, sidewalks, brick roads, cobblestones, pavements, driveways, landscapes, orchards, parks, towns or agriculture.
Material: Steel, Nylon
Bottom Diameter: Approx 200mm / 7.87inch
Hole diameter: 25.4mm / 1 inch
1. Please allow slight measurement difference due to different manual measurement.
2. Before using the lawn mower, please wear protective equipment such as face shield, ear protection, protective clothing, high boots, gloves, goggles, etc., especially face and body protection. eyes.
3. If your mowers have a 25.4mm / 1 inch opening, this will work. Otherwise you will need an adapter.
4. Due to the difference between monitors and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color shown in the pictures. Thank you!
5. It may have some smell when the package is just opened. It's normal. Please place it in a well ventilated place to remove the smell.
For all BC models
For DOLMAR: MS25, 30, 340
For Honda: UMK425, 435, 431 (not suitable for UMS 425E)
For Makita: DBC250, 300, 340, 290
For Kawasaki: KBH27, 34, 43, 48
For VICTUS: BC301, BC43, BC32, BC36
For NAC: CG430N, CG33N, CG360N, CG430B, CG330B, CG260B
For TEXAS: CG430B, CG330, CG260, BC320, BC300
For ALKO: BC301
For Echo: SRM2305, 5000, 400, 350, 330, 250
Easy to install:
1. Place the thrust washer on the top bolt of your straight shaft mower.
2. Place the cutting head on the thrust washer.
3. Secure the jumper plate.
4. Install and tighten the collar nut.
1. We accept Alipay, West Union, TT and all major Credit Cards via secure payment processor ESCROW.
2. Payment must be made within 5 days after order.
3. If you can't checkout immediately after order, please wait for a few minutes and retry.
1. Order will be shipped in 4 business days after full payment is settled.
2. We only ship to confirmed order address, please make sure that your order address is the same as your shipping address.
3. Service transit time is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
4. If you do not receive your shipment in time, please Contact Us before opening dispute, we wil check the problem and give you solution in 24 hours.
1. 6 months Manufacturer's limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt).
2. Defective items must be returned within the warranty period, You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number.
Return & Refund >>
1. If the item is defective, buyer should contact us before returning the product.
2. If buyer wouldn't like to return the item, we will make full or partial refund based on the detailed situation.
We try our best to give our customers a happy shopping experience. Please Contact Us to resolve your any problem before you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can give you solution as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked