- Ultra Bright Solar Light: Four sides luminescence design makes it a wonderful solar light outdoor which covers a lighting ranges of more than 270°.
- High-bright Lamp Beads: High-bright high-power floodlighting, wide illumination ranges, high brightness, clearer vision.
- Three Modes and Infrared Motion Sensor: There are two modes to choose from: Mode ①: Highlight when a person comes, and the light is off 20-25S after a person walks. Mode ②: Highlight when people come, dim light when people go.
- IP67 Weatherproof Easy to Install: Solar secuirty lights' waterproof rating: IP67, can be mounted on the wall with screws, suitable for any weather conditions and suitable for patios, lawns, patios or viewing decks.
- Long Time Working Time: Solar security light has built- in lithium rechargeable battery (3000mAh) ensures full charge at low light and can last up to 7days for night use, it can last 6 hours. The adjustable motion sensor lights will Auto on at night / Auto off at sunrise can work for over 5000 hours.
Product name: Solar four-sided wall light
Solar panel: Polysilicon material 5.5V 2.5W
Battery parameters: 2 sections of 18650 with built-in 3000mah
Lamp bead specifications: 73LED, 44COB+50LED (Optional)
Product weight: 470g
Waterproof rating: IP67
Product material: ABS+PC+hardware
Product color: White
Product size: 235*62*121mm/9.3*2.4*4.8in
Induction distance: 8-10m
Working mode: 1. Induction mode (Highlight when a person comes, and the light is off 20-25S after a person walks.)
2. Sensing + dim light mode (highlight when people come, dim light when people go.)
Charging time: 6-8 hours
Working time: Fully charged once, 50 induction times per night, can work continuously for 3~4 days
1Pcs 73LED Solar Light
1Pcs 44COB+50LED Solar Light
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked