- 936LEDs High-brightness LED lamp beads, energy saving, even light, longer lasting.
- Polycrystalline Solar Panel convert solar energy into electricity, more environmentally friendly.
-Human body sensing technology makes it more energy-efficient, light on when sensing motion, dim light when sension no motion.
-Solar panels convert solar energy into electricity, more environmentally friendly.
- ABS 1pcs housing, high hardness, sealed and waterproof
- Easy installation, maintenance-free dependable operation without the need for wiring or trench. Rustproof, waterproof aluminum heavy duty casing.
- Please turn on the switch before installation or charging.
- Application: Outdoor wall or pole in Plaza, Park, Garden, Courtyard, Street, Walkway, Pathway, Campus, Farm, Perimeter Security etc…
Shell material: ABS+ PC
Light source:936 LED High-brightness chip LED lamp beads( brighter, More resistant to temperature)
Color temperature: 8000K (Cool white)
Waterproof level: 95% sealed-type effective waterproof (rain)
Control system: Button Control + Light Control + PIR Motion Induction (Only with Remote have Timming Control + Remote Control)
Sensing Angle: 120 degree
Sensing Range:8-12 Meters
Recommended installation height: 3-8M
Waterproof Rate: IP65
Power Supply: built-in Li iron phosphate battery
Full Charge Service Time: 10-13 Hours
LED Light Life Time: 50000 hrs +
Luminous Flux: 150000LM
Solar Panel Power: 25W
Solar Street Light Power: 1500W
LED QTY: 936 LED
Solar Panel: Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Battery Capcity: Li-Iron phosphate battery
Mode: Button Control
Light Color: White
Shell Color: Black
1x Solar Street Light
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked