Looking to keep your car in top condition? Make sure you're checking the brake fluid level with this electronic brake fluid tester pen! It's easy to use - just insert into reservoir for a second and the results will be indicated correctly by LEDs. Plus, it has an auto power off feature so you can conserve battery life. Keep your brakes in good shape with this handy tool!
To Check Fluid Quality:
- Press the button for power on, green LED will light up.
- Insert the tester into reservoir for a second , then the results will be indicated correctly by LEDs.
- Auto power off .
- Green: Battery OK, i.e.: No Water Contained in the Brake Fluid
- Yellow: Less than 1% of Water Content in Brake Fluid
- Yellow/Yellow: Approximately 2% of Water Content in Brake Fluid
- Yellow/Yellow/Red: Approximately 3% of Water Content in Brake Fluid;
- The Brake Fluid Should be Changed
- Yellow/Yellow/Red/Red: at least 4% of Water Content in Brake Fluid;
- Brake fluid detection pen*1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked