Welcome to the 4L Smart APP Automatic Pet Food Feeder Dispenser. With this pet food dispenser, you can make sure that even when you're on the go or away from home, your fur-baby gets all their meals in a timely manner and with just the right portion size for them. This automatic feeder operates with 2.4G wifi connection so you can sync it up with your smart phone and set up customized meal schedule and portion size remotely. It will also record when the meal is fed and what time is left before the next meal.
This dispenser has a 4L capacity, enough room to hold enough food so your furry friend won't miss out while you're away! The best type of food for this device is dry food with a diameter of 4-12 mm - because this will ensure the life of the dispenser and prevents pieces getting stuck in there. You can conveniently set up about 15 meals per day with a maximum of 20 servings per meal, each serving 4-7g. Perfect for any sized pet!
If you're looking for a reliable WiFi enabled pet feeder that doesn't leave any guess work - then look no further than our 4L Smart APP Automatic Pet Food Feeder Dispenser! Get yours today and take peace of mind in knowing that your little one(s) get all they need while youre away!
- Volume: 4L
- Voltage: 240V
- Power Source: USB RECHARGE
- Min Output: 4g
- Max Output: 100g
- Material: Stainless Steel
- LCD Display: Yes
- Is Smart Device: YES
- Connection method: WIFI
- Weight: 1950g
- Battery Requirements: 3 * D Rechargeable batteries (not included)
- Brand Name: Repetsun
What's in the box:
- 1 x 4L Smart APP Automatic Pet Food Feeder Dispenser
- The best pet food is dry food with a diameter of 4-12 mm.
- The mobile phone should be connected to 2.4G wifi. If your wifi is 5G wifi, please set it to 2.4G wifi.
- WiFi version: 15 meals per day can be set, with a maximum of 20 servings per meal, each serving 4-7g.
- Just set the number of meals and portion size, and the feeder can automatically feed your pet without having to wake up early, even when traveling, shopping and working.
- In order to prolong the life of the feeder and prevent food from getting stuck in the feeder, the food is preferably dry food with a diameter of 4-12 mm.