Woodworking Tenoning Safety Clamp Push Rail Guide
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
See more: power tools - saws
Introducing the GDART Woodworking Tenoning Safety Clamp Push Rail Guide! This revolutionary tool is perfect for any woodworker, from a beginner to an expert. The push rail guide provides increased safety and precision when cutting tenons with a router, tablesaw, band saw, or joiner. It features robust aluminum alloy construction for maximum durability, a maximum adjustment distance of clamping width up to 170mm (6.69inch), and a maximum adjustment distance of clamping height up to 21.5mm (0.86inch). With its adjustable design, it’s compatible with most standard tablesaws and routers. This revolutionary guide also includes durable steel rods for increased rigidity as you cut, helping ensure accuracy in every application. Don’t delay: get the GDART Woodworking Tenoning Safety Clamp Push Rail Guide today—precision and safety in just one easy-to-use tool!
- Brand Name: GDART
- Type: Combination,Tenoning Safety Clamp
- Size: as shown
- Package: BOX
- DIY Supplies: Woodworking
- Application: Wood Working Tool
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Maximum adjustment distance of clamping width: 170mm (6.69inch)
- Maximum adjustment distance of clamping hight: 21.5mm (0.86inch)
- 1 x Woodworking Tenoning Safety Clamp Push Rail Guide